[Beautiful sentence] 36 sentences, people suddenly suddenly open. Share with you!
1. What is the name of the world?
Can enjoy the best, can withstand the worst.
2. What is the standard for making friends?
The wise man who was born, the strong person who entered the world, or the ordinary person of normal sunlight.
3. How do you define "Think clearly?"
"I want to be clear" is what happened in the future. I can only condemn myself and never complain about others.
4. “Don't let the child lose on the starting line” does it make sense?
It is the source of tragedy in life to compare with others for a lifetime.
5. What can be done to improve the quality of life?
Throw things regularly.
6. What do you know when you most want to be young?
The inner feelings are more important than the outside.
7. Is it more appropriate to take tuition to study or travel around the world?
Without sufficient knowledge, even if you travel thousands of miles, it is just a postman.
8. What is the perfect love in your heart?
There may be imperfections.
9. What long-term foreign life has changed your "right and wrong"?
A lot of things are just different, no right and wrong.
10. How to make this world a better place?
Let yourself be better.
11. What things in foreign countries make you feel better than staying at home?
Got the sky and lost the earth.
12. How do you know that the other person is someone who can be with me for the rest of my life?
Qian Zhongshu has such an evaluation of Yang Lan and is regarded as a model of ideal marriage:
"Before meeting her, I never thought about getting married; I have been with her for so many years and have never regretted marrying her as a wife; I never thought about screening other women."
13. How to refute the "reality point, this society is like this"?
What are you, what is your world.
14. What is your understanding of freedom?
The ability to say "no".
15. It is also that others are stronger than themselves. Why do you sometimes have embarrassment and sometimes worship?
Nearly meeting, far away will worship; enough meeting, can not be worshipped; there will be conflicts of interest, no conflict of interest will worship.
16. Why do people usually respond when they see good photos? "It's really good. What camera are you using?" When you see bad photos, the jokes are often bad.
People are accustomed to attribute their success to themselves, to the failure to the environment, to the success of others to the environment, and to the failure.
17. What skills, after a short period of study, can bring great help to people's lives?
18. How did you get out of the haze of life?
Take a few more steps.
19. How to “do not complain”?
The self-knowledger does not complain, and the person who knows the truth does not complain.
20. Working for three years, 26 years old, but studying abroad for three years, is it worth it?
Ordinary players choose standard configurations, and high-end players choose custom configurations.
21. What kind of people live the happiest?
People who don't compare.
22. Why do people have to work hard in this life?
Let yourself have the ability to reject others and let yourself have more control over your life.
23. How can we become a very powerful person?
As long as you bury your head, you will naturally be left behind. In the end, you are naturally a very powerful person.
24. Where is the dividing line between the first half and the second half?
At this moment.
25. Have you heard the most lonely words, or what are the verses?
Unsatisfactory things are often eighty-nine, but there are no two or three.
26. Did you start learning writing, English, and music at the age of 30?
The best time to plant a tree is ten years ago, followed by the present.
27. What are the good ways to save money?
Before buying anything, please remember the nine-word rumor: You like, you need, you are suitable (applicable to many things, including feelings)
28. How do you understand the “integration of knowing and doing”? How to apply it to real life?
Knowing that you can't do it is not knowing.
29. What actions are easy to offend others, but they are not easy to detect?
Too other people are their own people.
30. What actions are wasting time?
Thinking without learning and hesitating.
31. If good people don't report well, why should we be good people?
We insist on one thing, not because it will have an effect, but we firmly believe that it is right to do so. - Havel
32. Why are some things just a little effort for others, but they are not willing to help?
Doing one thing is not because it is simple, but because it is worth it.
33. How do you think that “when you are young, you need friends, not connections?”
Without the purpose of communication, we can really touch people's hearts.
34. What are the examples of low emotional intelligence?
Respect for strangers and violent to others.
35. What is the most flaming word for your passion for learning?
You can't give this world to people who despise and despise you.
36. What is the reason that you read unbelief and can't listen to it until you have personally experienced it?
Never underestimate your ability and never overestimate your perseverance.