快捷搜索:      英语美文  永远的朋友  美文100字    永远的友谊  %E8%8B%B1

即使素未谋面也可以爱你

You don't need to know them to show them some love……
 
不必曾经相识,你也可以让其他人感受到人间温情。
 
Seen a group of 15 youngin from my Hidden Gems Thrift Store in the parking lot acting like some young teens do.
 
我在停车场看到一群孩子,一共有15个,他们的衣着并不体面,行为举止像一群不良少年
 
I 1st approached them about the noise level and the rock throwing in the parking lot.
 
我第一次接近他们,是为了告诉他们,在停车场里不应该大声喧哗,更不能扔石子。
 
They listened but I could see they didn't fully grasp what I had to say.
 
他们注意听了我的话,可是我能看出,他们没有完全明白我的意思。
 
20mins later my landlord is now talking to them.
 
20分钟过后,轮到这里的业主来跟他们谈话了。
 
He trying to explain the errors of their current behavior.
 
他试着向孩子们解释,他们的行为错在哪里
 
I soon joined him in the discussion as we both pointed out the greatness each individual possessed.
 
我很快加入了他们的谈话,我和业主同时指出,每个人心里都蕴藏着巨大的潜能
 
Still hammering the message this is a business incubator not a playground.
 
同时我们再三强调,这里是商业孵化器基地,不是游乐场。
 
I then told everyone give me 20mins I will get you all McDonald's!
 
随后我对孩子们说,给我20分钟,我去买麦当劳来给大家吃。
 
Now we really talking they're language.
 
现在他们终于听懂了我们的话了。
 
One teen asked...."you mean we can order anything we want?"
 
一个十来岁的孩子问,“你是说,我们可以想点什么就点什么吗?”
 
I replied "why not."
 
我回答道,“为什么不呢。”
 
With a puzzled stare he said thank you.
 
他有些疑惑的瞪大眼睛看着我,然后说了声谢谢。
 
I replied "You're welcome I got your back!"
 
我回道,“不用谢,给你点赞!”
 
If we are to be this village that we seek.
 
我们总在寻觅一个温情的地球村,一个桃花源,如果想要找到它,
 
These challenging moments don't become a challenge they become a part of the build.
 
这样挑战我们耐心和情绪的时刻将不再是挑战,它们会成为桃花源的一部分。
 
The Thank you is enough for my generosity .
 
一句谢谢足以回报我的慷慨。
 
Countine to show these youngin you care.
 
请继续让孩子们知道,你关心着他们。
 
I don't have to know you to show you.
 
即使你认识你,我也能让你明白,
 
I love you.
 
我爱你。

您可能还会对下面的文章感兴趣: